Protect the things you care about
There are a wide range of Insurance products available, from Life Insurance to Buildings Insurance, but are you properly protected? We mention Life & Buildings Insurance because these tend to be the two that most people know about, but what about protecting against serious or critical illness? What about protecting your income which pays all the bills and provides your current lifestyle? Not doing so could leave you and your family wide open to the prospect of financial hardship if any of these scenarios should happen.
Within each product there are variants of cover type, definitions, benefits and exclusions. Maybe you would prefer to go on-line to purchase a policy? Is it worth the risk when it comes to something as important as your own life, your wellbeing, your home/mortgage, your family or their future. Insurance is only really important when it comes to making a claim.
When you instruct Prudens Financial Protection Ltd you’re not just receiving quality, experienced advice specifically tailored to your needs… you’re receiving quality insurance products and gaining our support if you need to make a claim. We will be there to stand by you and work with you to make sure things go smoothly. Do you receive that personal touch when purchasing a policy via the internet? Or do you just receive a cuddly toy?
Take a look at the below list where we can provide professional advice to you:
- Life Insurance – including:
- Level, Decreasing and Increasing Term Assurance
- Family Income Benefit
- Over 50’s Life Insurance
- Specialist Type 1 & 2 Diabetes & High BMI Life Insurance
- Specialist Life Assurance for overseas workers in high-risk jobs
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Income Protection (Accident & Sickness) Insurance
- Residential Buildings & Contents Insurance
- Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance (including Portfolios)
- Tenant Insurance
- Non-Standard Buildings & Contents Insurance
Please call 01695 577 802 or email email@example.com to arrange your personal protection review meeting now. We do not charge a fee for our advice.